UniversalTechSupport
Welcome To UniversalTechSupport

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalTechSupport
Welcome To UniversalTechSupport
UniversalTechSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows security center, even after uninstalling the security product windows shows the computer is running with the "SOME" anti virus product in Windows security center.

Go down

Windows security center, even after uninstalling the security product  windows shows the computer is running with the "SOME" anti virus product in Windows security center. Empty Windows security center, even after uninstalling the security product windows shows the computer is running with the "SOME" anti virus product in Windows security center.

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

Windows security center, even after uninstalling the security product windows shows the computer is running with the "SOME" anti virus product in Windows security center.

Step: 1 Right-click on My Computer
Step: 2 Click on Manage
Step: 3 Click on the plus sign(+) next to Services and Applications in the left-hand column
Step: 4 Click on Services
Step: 5 Find the service called Windows Management Instrumentation, right-click on it, and choose Stop.
Step: 6 Open My Computer
Step: 7 Double-click on Drive C (or whatever drive Windows is installed on)
Step: 8 Double-click on the Windows folder
Step: 9 Double-click on System32
Step: 10 Double-click on WBEM
Step: 11 Right-click on the Repository folder and click Delete and remove it
Step: 12 Close the My Computer windows and return to the Windows services screen using steps 1 - 4 shown above
Step: 13 Find the service called Windows Management Instrumentation, right-click on it, and choose Start. Restarting this service will rebuild the repository folder information.
Step: 14 Restart your computer
Once the computer has restarted, open Windows Security Center . Only your currently installed antivirus and firewall programs should be listed.
Admin
Admin

https://universaltechsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down