UniversalTechSupport
Welcome To UniversalTechSupport

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UniversalTechSupport
Welcome To UniversalTechSupport
UniversalTechSupport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP mini laptop

Go down

HP mini laptop Empty HP mini laptop

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 am

Restore factory default on HP mini laptop.
How to restore factory default on HP mini laptop? The laptop "mini 1120NR" got a preset owner name and password which I cannot change. Is there a way to restore it to its original factory default mode?
Hey guy's stop wasting your time on asking stupid questions! The hidden system recovery for HP mini 110 is this~
1st - Make it sure the Adapter and the Battery is already attached on your laptop.
2nd - Press the power button to turn it on.
3rd - When you see the HP logo on screen just easily press F6 rapidly.
4th - Stop pressing the F6 when the "Windows Starting" appears on.
5th - After that easily read all the useful instructions on how to system restore your HP mini 110.

Note: Don't mind the Dell, F10 or anything just do this ok?

have the solution, fist connect the laptop to the ac adapter then turn it on and start pressing the F6 key (press then release, press then release a few times) then it will go to the recovery partition that is hidden, then just follow the on screen instructions. let me know if it works for you. or if you need more help contact me at hibatz@hotmail.com

Mini DOES have factory restore capability, Press F11 repeatedly after restart (may need to go through HP's quickstart overlay 1st ie: start windows)
Then Recovery Manager loads and you can pick "Factory Image Recovery" or utilize other options.

Te mini should have a small hidden restore partition. Re-start the computer and press the F10 key when you see the HP start screen. this should take you into the HP recovery console. Follow the onscreen instructions to restore factory defaults. 
Hi,

You need to perform system recovery on your computer. You can do it in two ways as explained below.
Follow the steps below to use HP Recovery Manager to return your notebook to its baseline factory condition, then allow the PC to run all the setup programs.

Please let me know if you are stuck at any step.
1. Press the power button to turn on the PC, and press F11 on the keyboard immediately while the computer is starting up. The HP Backup and Recovery Manager window will appear.
NOTE: Depending on the BIOS version, your computer may display multiple prompts during startup including F11 to start System Recovery. Pressing the F11 key on a computer with an HP factory image wiill start System Recovery even if the prompt is not displayed.
2. Click Advanced options , select the System recovery option, and then click Next .
3. If the Recovery Manager can access the hard drive it displays a prompt to backup up user files before continuing the recovery. You may either backup your files, or skip the backup and recover the operating system.
4. If the Recovery Manager cannot access the hard drive to fix the system errors, you will need the Recovery disks
If you dont have the disc, you will have to call HP and order the disc :
800-HP invent
or
(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />

If you are not located in US let me know your country's name.

You will need external USB CD Drive to use this disc.

Put the Recovery Disk into your drive and restart your computer. Restart computer and on startup screen it will mention a Key to enter setup. Press that key immediately to enter setup. Then you will find many tabs. Goto BOOT tab. Change the boot order to make the CD Drive as 1st device in Boot order list and do Save and Exit. Then restart computer making sure disc is already in CD Drive. This will load computer from recovery disc.

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Please click "ACCEPT" to pay me for my work.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Read more: i have a hp mini 110 with xp and needto restore to factory - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/computer/33j2b-hp-mini-110-xp-needto-restore-factory.html#ixzz23YYntTCW
Admin
Admin

https://universaltechsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down